Updates to the “Searaven’s Adventures” page on the sidebar.
Here are presented pictures and some information on the adventures of S/V Searaven, a Norseboat 17.5, sailing and rowing the waters of Northern California.
- Sail/Row from Sausalito to Angel
Island, April 2005
- Tomales Bay Sailing and Camping — Mission to Hog Island
- Monterey 2005
- Santa Cruz 2006
- Mission to the wreck of the USS Thompson (South San Francisco Bay)
- A tiresome row in Sausalito, 2007
- A successful trip to Angel Island with bonus lunch at Sam’s
- Monterey 2007
- Rowing the Elkhorn Slough
- David rows the Petaluma River
Stand-alone index page is here.