Marina the Mermaid from the Wreck Bar (a.k.a. MeduSirena, the Fire Eating Mermaid) is featured in this month’s Bachelor Pad online magazine.
You wanted more tiki in BPM and we heard you! Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid shows off her tail in the latest issue. We have plenty of hot mermaid on tiki action lined up for you.
Here’s what else you’ll find in Bachelor Pad Magazine 5, due out in September…
- See our cover girl and centerfold, Ivy D’Muerta, take a milk bath.
- Also, pin-ups from Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid, Monica Renee, and Ambur Rockell.
- Bachelor Pad fiction from writer James Stewart, “The Diamond That Was More Than Just Friends.”
- Comedian Kevin Downey, Jr. continues his never-ending journey to drink on $11 per city.
- Speak-easy review from Don Spiro.
- The world of sleazy pulp paperbacks.
- More lushy laffs from Tipsy Thomas.
- Gags from TJ Rappel of Krushervision and “Hubcaps and Taillights” from Frankie Ill.
- Columns from Heidi Van Horne, Penny Starr Jr. , and Will “The Thrill” Viharo!
- Drink recipes from mixologist Dr. Bamboo.
- Plus much more!
We are putting the finishing touches on this issue and we’re planning to hand it to the printers tomorrow. I have to tell you, Marina’s pages are as sultry as a tropical jungle! And that final full-page pin-up of her will send you running to the next cool lagoon!