Information page on racing, sailing, and refit of Olson 34 Temerity, for interested crew and others.
- Blog entries about the boat and the sailing of it: Category Temerity
- Temerity Racing schedule and emergency ID information on the boat at temerityracing.org
- If you do two races in a season, you get a fabulous T-shirt
- For Bay races it is assumed you have your own foulies and PFD
- For races outside the Gate add harness, tether, headlamp (red), knife, personal strobe
- For overnight, add sleeping bag, etc.
- Generally the boat will provide snacks, apples, soft drinks, coffee, hot chocolate, bottled water, beer, rum, limes, and some sandwich materials. Crew needing a more substantial lunch should pack their own supplement. This is because I never know what people want, or remember who cannot stand mustard or pickles or whatever. Sometimes there is a BBQ at the dock when we get home.
- Please be prompt for Boat Call. We usually have a pretty long way to motor to the start.
- Some general info on the Olson 34 [under construction]
Questions? Email the skipper.
EXPERIMENTAL AIS MONITOR
Presently monitoring the position of the ferry VALLEJO